Wednesday 30 May 2012

British is beautiful

Hello! I have been really getting into British spirit recently. There are so many wicked British inspired pieces in the shops which are really cool and wearable not just for the Jubilee weekend but suitable all season too. Whether it is to reflect these summer days we have been having or for when the typical British wet summer returns there is something for everyone. You don't even have to have the flag plastered all over you to be part of the cheering clang. Block colours of red, blue and white can show your support for the Jubilee weekend. There are also some non royal colour items that are stylish and patriotic if you can't stand the royal palette with leopard print union jacks and English brouges and loafers.

I hope you enjoy what I have put together and let me know your favourite! I personally love the Red is Royal moodboard with the Motel Bowler Hat tank top that I discovered on Asos - so cute! Definitely a 'want' item. What are you all wearing for the Jubilee? Are you celebrating in style?

K xxBritish is beautiful - casual

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love that denim skirt and converse !
    I have soo many options for the jubilee but i think i am going to my friends birthday / jubilee garden party :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great jubilee moodboards. i'm gonna do my nails union jack!

    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is perfect for summer isn't it? I hope you have fun whatever you choose to do Launa, thanks for taking a look at my blog. I really need to sort something out for Jubilee!

    Thanks Sheree, I might have to buy some nail foils myself as I don't have a good enough hand to do them myself!
    xx K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know i've already said on twitter (@MarieLadbrook) that i love the Red is Royal collection, but i have to mention it again, that i love it!! And that Leopard print union jack tank top is just brilliant, i think a trip to River Island is instore for me this weekend! Also that Paul's Boutique leather bag is gorgeous.

    - Marie x
    http://fashion-style-addiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for dropping by. Please leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts and to know you have dropped by. Much love xx

© Ramble On. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig