Friday 5 October 2012

Beauty Favourite Fridays

I decided to pull together some favourites, new and old after rummaging through my cupboards the other day.


1. The first is the Rapid dry for nails from Elegant Touch. Always being in a rush, this helps dry my nails instantly. It really does what it says on the tin give or take a few seconds. I forgot how much I love this until the other morning when I spontaneously decided to change my nail colour before heading to work. The only down side to this is it leaves a greasy finish but this simply can be washed off by washing your hands. It quotes it has Vitamin E in it which I can only guess is an added bonus. I brought this a while ago but I am sure it can be found in any local Superdrug or Boots.



2. Simple exfoliating facial wipes. I brought these from Superdrug on offer at £3. I wanted to try something different to my usual brand and I am glad I did. At first they felt a bit rough and a lot dryer to other wipes I have used. I wasn't sure if it was even getting off my make up! I actually prefer the dryer wipes as some wipes just make me feel greasy and soaked through. I know a lot of people say wipes are bad for your skin as they dry it out but I think they are always handy to have as its better to take off your make up than to leave it on. I get such bad skin if I forget to take my make up off. The wipes are quite rough like I said but this is obviously for the exfoliating and it really feels like your skin is getting a good clean. I have noticed my skin to be so much softer and now I rarely forget to take off my make up because I am looking forward to using these wipes and seeing some positive results.

3.Benefit BAD gal Lash. This is a small tester one I got from Cosmopolitans Benefit gifting they did a few months back but I have a full size one I have had for a while. This one however is the perfect size for my handbag or for packing for nights away. The brush is quite dry which I like and you feel the suction as you pull it out the tube. I never find it has any mascara dripping and its the best mascara I have found that helps your lashes seem larger without sticking together or feeling too heavy. You can buy this from Boots for £16.50 which is slightly more expensive than your typical Rimmel or Max factor but is definitely worth the investment.


4. Adore Eay de Toilette from Next. Working at Next more since finishing University I am finding myself trying out all their perfumes. I brought this one which isn't a huge seller but when I encourage  people to try it they love it. A lot of customers describe it to be very light. Its flowery but isn't over whelming and apparently has 'golden amber accords' which I think helps balance it out from being too floral. This size is 30ml at £6.50 but it also comes in 100ml for £10. Perfect price and perfect size for your handbag. I am wearing this every day at the moment and saving my more expensive ones for special ocassions. A lot of people love Next perfumes for their price tag and often claim they smell so similar to many branded bottles. I had one customer the other day who told me she is allergic to all branded ones and Next perfumes are the only ones that don't irritate her! Must be something good inside them. Diamond, Pink and Gold seem to be huge favourites. Out of the three I would recommend Diamond and Gold. Diamond smells similar to Dior Cherie yet only comes in at about £6 a bottle. 



I would encourage anyone to go and part your cash with these, if you do let me know how you get on :)

Katie xxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by. Please leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts and to know you have dropped by. Much love xx

© Ramble On. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig