Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wednesday Wants


Hello and welcome to the debut of my Wednesday Wants posts. As I mentioned in my previous post I know a lot of people do wishlists on a Wednesday due to the irresistible alliteration opportunity but I am jumping on the bandwagon. I feel this sort of posts really fits in with my blog (hence name and tagline) so I hope you aren't sighing too much and enjoy what I pick. I am going to look into developing this more but for now...

These winter days and heavy rain is getting me all excited for winter. I am not a fan of my hair going all frizzy and the switch between the cold and then the heat in the shops where you get all stressed having to unlayer yourself, but this year for some reason that isn't my first thoughts. I am embracing the frosty weather with images of cuddling up with hot chocolate, movies and celebrating Christmas and New Year (gulp, I said it!)

So, in good fashionata fashion I start shopping for my AW wardrobe. Chunky nits, winter coats and evening outfits in deep shades. I love this Topshop parker but it's pricey for my budget but hopefully this chunky knit Next jumper will keep me snuggly without being itchy. I love these purple and plum shades at the moment and well my cross obsession returns with these leggins to break up some dull outfits. Thoughts?
Wishlist


How you all planning to keep warm? Any new purchases or bringing out old items?

Katie xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by. Please leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts and to know you have dropped by. Much love xx

© Ramble On. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig