Wednesday 10 October 2012

Wednesday wants

Hi Everyone!

Sorry this is posted quite late tonight but I started my new internship last week (details to come in a post soon) so am working a six day week along side my part time job so as you can imagine, I am pretty hectic and feeling the affects.

Anyway, better late than never, check out what I am wanting this week with my weekly Wednesday Want post below. Trying to be good with my  wages this month but we will see how long that lasts! What do you think? :)

Read further for my why I want these items...
Wednesday wants
1 Bio Oil - Really want to try this out to see if it makes much difference, I have heard good things. Is £19.99 a lot does anyone know? I am going to try see if running helps tone me up and eases out any lumps and bumps but I do want to try this out at some point. I found it around the £10 mark online but don't fancy buying beauty products off Ebay just yet!

2&3 Bracelets - Ok, so I will let you into a secret - it is Claire's Accessories I am doing my internship at the moment so sorry for the plug! If I am honest, I've always associated Claire's as a teen and younger girl brand due to spending endless weekends blowing my pocket money here when I was eight. But I will admit, since spending time at their head office in Birmingham I have been enlightened - they have so much cool stuff and I love these bracelets! Really getting into the cross and wooden jewellery trend so will be snapping these up when I get a chance. My new high street secret. Shhh!

4. Fell in love with this nail pot after seeing someone tweet Barry M about it. I have to agree with Tash Piggot (the girl who tweeted it) I have always been on the fence with glitter pots as again, reminds me of my childhood days, but this pot is such a solid glitter with a wicked colour palett of red blue and white, I am swayed!

5. H&M shops always put me off - I can never shop in store. I don't know what it is but I never come out with bargains like other people and this makes me frustrated. I am a lazy shopper and maybe I just don't have patience to dig into my local one. Found this beaut of a top online though and love the country esque theme ( Very Carolynne Poole from X Factor right? New trend?). This colour is my latest craze too so tick and tick.

What are you adding to your want list this week?

Katie xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Pretty girl

    I APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN FOLLOW ME BACK
    Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, thats very kind. I will definitely take a look!! xx

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for dropping by. Please leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts and to know you have dropped by. Much love xx

© Ramble On. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig