Wednesday 17 October 2012

Wednesday wants #3

Apologies for the absence on my Beauty Friday spot but hopefully this will make up for it. I really want to update my make up bag since reading more beauty blogs and picked up on these brands as some favourites. I never spend that much on beauty products but after being really good with my wages this month, I may just take the leap and invest.

Think some of my wants this week will also be perfect for the party season due to their deep shades and glitter tones. What do you think? What is hot on your want list this week?

Katie xxx
Wednesday wants

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by. Please leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts and to know you have dropped by. Much love xx

© Ramble On. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig